buildd andalioth repository stats 2004.05.12

Hi,

a small update on how the building of debs is going. Bougyman has
setup the build.sh script on a system with better network access and
kroeckx is waiting for sudo access so Build-Depends can be installed.

The statistics below are for source packages only. Any debs uploaded
without sources will not be counted and will be rebuild. I decided to
go by sources since its easier and the GPL requires us to provide
those sources. Packages should be build with the "-sa" option unless
you update a source already on alioth, in which case the automatic
(i.e. no -B or -b) should suffice.

./wanna-build status                               Tue May 11 22:42:02 2004
                           wanna-build status
      known packages:    8115
  installed packages:     280
  uploading packages:    1843
needs-build packages:    4646
   building packages:      14
     failed packages:    1331
Building packages:
      7 bougyman-guest
      7 goswin-guest
Uploading packages:
    599 bougyman-guest
   1244 goswin-guest
Failed packages:
     28 kroeckx-guest
    372 bougyman-guest
    931 goswin-guest

Many of the failed packages are due to missing build-depends and
nobody should invest any time checking them yet (unless you want a
specific deb there). When all sources have been build I will un-fail
all packages for a second and probably a third run. After that we can
look at the rest.

MfG
        Goswin