Support for amd64 on ftp.debian.org?

Hello,

I've mentioned this a few times before on here, but would like to
clarify things a bit after a brief discussion with the DPL.  He would
like to make sure that all of us are on the same page here.

I, for various reasons, would very much like to see an amd64 area on
ftp.debian.org.  I believe this is vital to our ability to proceed with
any sort of efficiency.

We do presently have a pure64 environment that is mostly usable and
complete enough to meet the standards for having something in
ftp.debian.org.  We also have the biarch64 environment that is probably
not ready for this yet.

My request, then, is aimed at both the biarch64 and pure64 supporters:

Would you support a pure64 tree on ftp.debian.org if we all agree to
transition it to biarch64 once biarch64 is ready for prime time?

Thanks,

John