pure64 - compiling kdelibs and kdebase

Well, I've recently been taking a look at kde since my previously reported experience of a hard freeze upon running 'startx /usr/bin/startkde' while the personalization wizard was running. Also, DCOP programs never seem to be able to connect to the DCOP server via ICE. So, I decided to compile from the source packages with debugging enabled to see if I could find anything out. I haven't finished the compilation yet, but I noticed something interesting: kdelibs depends on libdb4.1-dev to compile, whereas kdebase depends on libdb4.0-dev. Why the difference of versions?

Curious,
- Josh