4GB RAM

Hi,

I have this very strange problem with an Asus SK8N motherboard (NVidia
NForce3 150 Pro chipset) with 4GB of memory installed: The BIOS (and
thus Linux) recognises only between about 2.5GB and 3.5GB of RAM,
depending on the "AGP Aperture Size" setting in the BIOS settings. The
bigger the AGP Aperture, the smaller the recognised memory. All RAM
modules are OK, because if I install two of them, the 2GB are
correctly recognised.

Does anyone have any sort of clue what is happening here?

--
Lionel