Renaming this list into debian-amd64

Hi,

I wonder if it would be worth renaming this list into »debian-amd64« which
refers to the official name for this architecture.  With only one exception
the architecture development lists are named exactly after the architecture
they are dedicated to.

There are "only" 105 subscribers to this list and we haven't received access
to any amd64 machine yest, so there is still room for a change in the list
name.

If nobody objects, I guess that I should assume (silent) acknowledgement and
ask listmaster people to rename this list and adjust the web archive.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!