Installing Sarge on DEC Personal Workstation 500au

I've just been given the above workstation and am setting to work,
installing Debian on the machine. I've successfully got ARC to run MILO
from a Woody CD I was given but I'm unable to boot the Sarge NetInst CD
in the same fashion. On inspection the entire \milo directory appears to
be empty. I can't help but feel I've misread something and am doing this
 completely wrong. What should I be doing?

Thanks,

James

--
http://jamesd.ukgeeks.co.uk/