Faure/kubrick

I've purgated the homedirs of people who have never used faure, they are
tared up in ~sshdist/oldhomes.tar.gz. The machine now runs ssh-pam with my
libpam-mkhomedir module. A home directory will be created automatically
the first time someone logs in..

Right now only faure has the ssh-pam stuff setup, so if you want to use
kubrick you might have to login to faure first (nfs mount)

Kubrick, Faure and Albert are now participating in our experimental LDAP
account replication, so let me know if there are any problems!

Thanks,
Jason
Debian Admin