AlphaStation 500/333 motherboard

Hi folks,

I just came accross this in a scan of the local auction sites (Australia). I
was interested enough to do a little research into it, I think it's from an
AplhaStation 500/333, I don't have one of these systems so that's where my
interest stops. It may however be of use to someone on this mailing-list.

http://au.page.sold.yahoo.com/au/auction/511511288?aucview=0x11
(MAVERICK 333MHZ System Board)

I have nothing to do in any way with this auction or the seller, just though
it might be usefull to someone.
On the other hand, if someone is selling a PC164LX, I'm interested :)

Cheers,
Dylan Wakefield