Re: variable list in database

Previously Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> I play around with the "debcat" (Catalog) suggestion posted on
> -devel. I already have functions to create a tree structure from the
> flat data-structure, functions to traverse the thing etc.

So do I. Now that my exams are over I've started working on the
database. So far I have a simple parser, a config-language (still
without parser), and multiple database drivers. Don't expect to see any
working code for a cople of weeks though.

I also have the documentation for a dpkg-db tool written. No code for
that yet though, although I can probably create that using my current
testbeds.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl