Re: Transition to gnat-4.6, packages stuck?

[Ccing debian-ada@ because I feel this is of general interest]

Phil Brooke writes:
> Hi Ludovic,
>
> Can you check that I've not done something dumb with two Ada packages,
> please?  I can't see why adacgi and adasockets aren't migrating to
> testing.
>
>   http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/adacgi.html
>   http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/adasockets.html

You did nothing wrong.  Your two packages are simply waiting for gnat to
migrate to testing.  But if gnat were to migrate now, the few packages
that still depend on gnat and gnat-4.4 would be broken.  Removing these
packages from testing (not unstable) will allow all other packages,
including yours, to migrate at the same time.  As I announced earlier I
plan to request removal of these packages in another week or so.