Re: RFS: libbrailleutils-java
Sebastian Humenda, le Sat 27 Aug 2011 20:34:46 +0200, a écrit :
> The package can be found on crustulus.de:
> The whole set of files:
- You should use the upstream name brailleutils for the source package
- In debian/rules, you should probably put the git tag name in a variable,
- you can put the orig tarball in ../, I don't see when you wouldn't
want it to be the case :)
- debian/copyright's download url should be updated. Maybe you should
just point at the main website to save having to update it.
- debian/copyright does not seem up to date concerning copyright notices
and licences: holder is now simply the consortium apparently.
- AIUI, java documentation is usually in a separate libfoo-java-doc
package, to save room when somebody just pulls the library as a
- You should put your git repository url in debian/control
On the longer run (i.e. not needed for a first upload):
- you should tell upstream to put a README file in their source archive,
to save you the maintenance of its content in README.Debian.
- you should check the java packaging policy for the rules to ease
Apart from that, it looks good, thanks for your work!