Re: Debian Installer - Call for testing *this week*

Hi,

I send this call to tiflo-linux list. This is an spanish LUG formed by
blind and low vision people. Perhaps someone will try to participate
testing the installer.

Also I made a simply translate for this call. You can find it at:
http://www.tiflolinux.org/?q=node/48

Regards,

pedro /roxu

a fecha de 17 de oct de 2006, a las 02:38:35 +0200, Samuel Thibault dijo ...