Re: Etch Beta 3: BRLTTY not installed

Hi Samuel,
Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Simon Bienlein, le Mon 21 Aug 2006 18:46:34 +0200, a écrit :
>> At the reboot after the installation BRLTTY was not started.
>
> This problem should have been fixed by the upload of brltty 3.7.2-4
> Starting from around 11th October, debian-installer images should
> hence not have the issue any more.

The problem is still there. I used the netinst image of October 17 for
my test. Before the restart it was displayed that brltty is being
executed. After the restart I logged in as root in blind flight because
brltty did not start. The command brltty was inexistent as well.

At the command

aptitude install brltty

I received the following error message:

E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to
correct the problem.

Best regards, Simon