Gnopernicus/gnome-speech for GNOME 2.6 in experimental

Hi.

As you probably know, the Debian GNOME team is currently working
on uploading the GNOME 2.6 release to Debian.  To ease
transition, GNOME 2.6 packages currently only are uploaded to
the experimental distribution.  I've now finally uploaded
gnome-speech and gnopernicus to experimental, with dependencies
on the GNOME 2.6 packages.
A more or less short test on my laptop did work fine,
which is a fairly good sign.  However, if anyone of you here is
interested in giving this some more testing before it eventually
enteres unstable, do about the following:

Add a new deb line to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb ftp://your.mirror/debian/ ../project/experimental main

And execute the following commands:

apt-get update && apt-get install -t experimental gnopernicus

--
CYa,