SEGV (was Re: Internal compiler error on m68k for gcc-4.6)

Ingo J�mann dixit:

>For me, it seems as if we have a toolchain problem, maybe caused by
>building the toolchain on emulated CPUs for a long term. But that's
>only a quick and simplified guess.

>../../src/gcc/basic-block.h:927:1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
>Please submit a full bug report,
>with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.6/README.Bugs> for instructions.
>The bug is not reproducible, so it is likely a hardware or OS problem.

I surely hope not… this looks more like a hardware issue,
possibly faulty RAM, to me. (Never saw the “The bug is not
reproducible” blurb before…)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Darwinism never[…]applied to wizardkind. There's a more than fair amount of[…]
stupidity in its gene-pool[…]never eradicated[…]magic evens the odds that way.