ARAnyM base image and /var/cache/pbuilder/base.cow tarball

Dixi quod…

> […] the disc images are in ?raw? format.
> The ext4 partition goes from block 1 (offset 512) to
> block 23069088 according to atari-fdisk.

Just in case someone else wants to peek at the filesystem,
possibly to transfer it to an Amiga or mac68k system.

I’ve also made a base.cow-m68k-20120420.tgz which extracts
into /var/cache/pbuilder on the system, and updated the Wiki:
• https://wiki.debian.org/Aranym/Quickhttps://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Cowbuilder

To people finding issues with the image and/or the base.cow tarball,
note them in the Wiki. As I said, it was a quick’n’dirty action due
to pressure from people wanting to help. (I did put a quick help of
the three editors included in the image there. ☺)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
FWIW, I'm quite impressed with mksh interactively. I thought it was much
*much* more bare bones. But it turns out it beats the living hell out of