Hi,

at the following locations
• http://zigo.mirbsd.org:8080/t/ (France)
• http://people.debian.org/~tg/f/m68k/ (slow)
• https://pfau.mirbsd.org/~tg/pub/
you will find the following files:
‣ Ara2012D.txz
‣ Ara2012D.sig

The .sig is a PGP v4 detached signature of the .txz with
my DD key. This is for integrity checks, only.

The .txz (ustar, xz compressed) expands to a directory containing:
– a smallish README
– an ARAnyM configuration file
– a kernel
– a hard disc image of 12 GiB, xz compressed

After decompressing the hard disc image (xz will automatically
make it sparse for you, so it’s only a couple hundred Meg),
you can configure your network (see the README) and run ARAnyM,
like this:
% env SDL_AUDIODRIVER=dummy taskset 0x01 aranym-mmu -l -c aranym.cfg

Use taskset to nail the VM to one CPU, if you have more than
one (read its manual). When doing this over VNC, do be sure to
not move the mouse until the login prompt arrives and you have
typed a letter, otherwise the keyboard will not be usable.

I’ve not done much with it, just booted it up and checked that
it roughly works. It’s a debootstrap --variant=minbase (!) plus
some more applications, like a sane shell, editor, mc (no build
utilities; not needed if you use cowbuilder or sbuild).

That’s all for now. Turns out I caught a bacterial infection on
top of the virus infection I’ve had since last week. /me retires
to bed, chugging antibiotica.

Have fun,
//mirabilos
--
15:39⎜«mika:#grml» mira|AO: "mit XFree86® wär’ das nicht passiert" - muhaha
15:48⎜<thkoehler:#grml> also warum machen die xorg Jungs eigentlich alles