Re: [buildd] getting w-b access back?

Howdy,

If I can be of any service in helping to get the m68k buildds access to
buildd.d.o again or anything else, please let me know.

I've access to nearly every m68k buildd and I've checked patches and
can update keys as required. Right now I plan to regenerate them all,
just to be safe.

I'd be willing to maintain the authorized_keys for buildd_m68k if that
would help.

Right now I'm queueing about 15 buildds and maintaining w-b status
manually and I'm about wore out.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>