etch-m68k: summary

Hello m68k porters,

I have finished the first stage of building etch-m68k, so
here is a summary:

81 packages needed building, see
<http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/m68k/diff-etch-m68k>
18 packages uploaded: 13 are in the NEW queue, 5 were rejected.
16 packages are dep-waiting for mysql-dfsg-5.0.
7  packages depend on a package we cannot build.
40 packages cannot be built:
   13: m68k excluded in control file
   11: m68k rejected by configure
   16: FTBFS

Rejected packages: db4.2 brltty libx11 blender python2.4
I am waiting for the ftp-masters instructions.

Packages that FTBFS:
linux-modules-extra-2.6
loop-aes
erlang
gnu-smalltalk
elfutils
gnuradio
sigscheme   -> #405664
acpica-unix -> #406558
scheme48
drscheme
ow-util-ant-tasks
fcitx
libx86
klic
mozart
octave2.9-forge

My summary: etch-m68k is extremly close to etch, the only important
missing package was mysql-dfsg-5.0 and this is taken care of.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.