ARAnyM MMU bug found and fixed

Hi,

I have just found the MMU emulation bug(s) in ARAnyM I was tracking hard
this week. After long 20 months of searching it's fixed now. It's been
indeed off-by-one error (and a copy&paste error ;-).

Please ignore any previous bug report from me regarding Debian
installation or linux-m68k on ARAnyM.

Now I am going to install Woody, Sarge, Etch and anything else I can
find. When/if I am successful I'll quickly release the fixed ARAnyM
version to public (use CVS if you are impatient).

Petr