Re: Glibc maintainers sought for m68k, hppa

I knew I was going to volunteer for this sooner or later, so I guess
there's no time like the present.  I'm not sure how much time I have to
dedicate the m68k/glibc, but any time is better than none, and I can
probably bang out basic TLS support in a reasonable timeframe.

Count me in.  Spin me around and point me in a sensible direction of a
laundry list of "crap m68k needs to catch up on" that you know of.

... Adam