Re: Results of trying 2.6.7 and 2.6.8 on Macintosh Quadra 650

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Erik C.J. Laan wrote:
> For both kernels I needed to set the segment count in the ELF header to
> 2 using Finn Thain's perl pearl (;-) posted 14/6/2004 to debian-68k.
> Otherwise Penguin would fail with a backward seek error.

Are you sure about that? Christian's image for the Amiga I tried during the
weekend didn't need this fix for Amiboot.

And Amiboot does show the backward seek error on images I created myself with a
`new' binutils.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds