Re: d-i problem with Penguin-19.sit

Hi Anthony,

Am Fr, den 13.08.2004 schrieb Anthony J. Stuckey um 5:37:
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 06:29:53PM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> > Truthfully, I was thinking stuffit pretty much came with modern mac os
> > versions. Clearly not.
>
> 	It depends on what you mean by "modern".  I think that was included
> starting with 7.6.

actually i do have a D1-7.6.1 MacOS with Finder 7.5.6...
The CPU is M68040 at 33MHz and 44MB RAM.. So i guess that should be ok.

Yet now i have downloaded about 20 binaries from all ftps that told
these were to work on the m68k Mac, and all of those (Un)StuffIt are
telling me the same: No program installed which was used to create this
file. (Maybe text not literally, let me know if you need it literally)

Somewhat i'm getting majorly puzzled what's wrong with this
installation. Neither of *.sit, *.hqx, *.bin or *.sea worked.

Anyone having more ideas how to "fix" this?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Kilian