d-i problem with Penguin-19.sit

Hi,

i'm just trying to install Debian on a Quadra 650 with the d-i beta4 and
daily cvs snapshot. Both have only a Penguin-19.sit which cannot be
unpacked on my Mac for there's no StuffIt installed. All my efforts to
get some old m68k MOS 7.5 StuffIt installed have failed so far.

Thus please, could anybody provide me with a format that i can burn onto
CD and then try to install Debian with d-i? (maybe on the release CD
this should also be supplied in expanded version)

Btw. the README.txt states that /tools/ and /install/floppy/ would be
holding all binaries i need to get the job done. Neither of those
directories is on my netinstall CDs and thus no StuffIt in there either.
Thanks! (btw. please CC me as i'm not on this list!)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian