kernel-image-2.6.7

Hi,
I just uploaded some 2.6.7 kernel-images to
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/kernel-image/

They were cross-compiled and I did not test any of them yet. But if you are
interested in 2.6 kernel-images for m68k, please go ahead, test, and report
back. They will probably not work yet on macs (keyboard is not supported?),
I haven't tried on atari myself, and I did not have much luck on amiga yet.
There might be problems with the .config, so please send patches if you are
missing a driver, so I can update the config.

Christian