m68k debian-installer call for testers

Debian-installer has gotten to the point on m68k that it's ready for a
few more people than me to try to break it. Ideally, we'd like d-i to
work before beta 3 gets released in a few weeks.

I've only tested d-i with a mac Centris 650 running kernel 2.2.25 (2.4
kernels don't work on the mac). I'd like to see some other macs and
amigas make a test run or two.

I'm working on supporting atari and the vmes, but it'd be nice to know
that someone out there cares enough to test, otherwise I may not build
dailies for those subarchs.

Installation instructions can be found at
<http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/cvs/debian-installer/doc/INSTALLATION-HOWTO>.

<http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/cvs/debian-installer/doc/boot-parameters.txt>
might also be useful. Additionally, the mac ram disks require you to use
ramdisk_size=20000 as a kernel parameter. I intend to minimize that later,
but for now, I doubt you can do an install in less than 40MB (my box has
136MB and that's the only testing I know of).

My daily builds can be found at
<http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/images-m68k/daily/>

The nativehd ram disk loads everything from the net. The cdrom ram disk
loads everything from cdrom.

Hopefully we'll have official cdroms before too long at
<http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/daily/>.

Don't bother trying to install a distribution other than unstable.

Please file success and failure bug reports.

It would also be nice if someone could work on the documentation.

For more information, check out
<http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/> and the debian-boot
mailing list.

Thanks,