autoreconf -if doesnt work

Im the maintainer of gnunet, its new package and i am have a problem on
m68k.

Upstream Makefiles were built using a buggy libtool, so am currently
running "autoreconf -if" at build time to get around it, however on m68k
(only) it produces the following.

autoreconf -if
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
automake: unrecognized option -- `--force-missing'

The whole log can be seen at
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=gnunet&ver=0.5.4a-5&arch=m68k&stamp=1058899744&file=log&as=raw

The easiest way around the packaging problem is for me put the Makefile
patches in the diff, which i now intend to do.

I think automake on m68k is broken, i havent filed a bug yet as i wanted
to run it by you all first.

Thanks

Glenn