Re: Kernel 2.4.21 runs on Amiga

On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 09:54:23AM +0200, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-07-17 21:51:24 +0200, Storm66 <storm66@club-internet.fr>
> wrote in message <[🔎] 1058471484.9265.3.camel@k400.jpp.fr>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I download from CVS the 2.4.21 sources and compile the new kernel
> > all is OK, it compiles and works as the 2.4.20 I was using.
>
> That's good (and somewhat expected) news for Amiga users. Could you
> please tell what Amiga you're running (CPU type, network card, graphic
> card and which modules you used for that)?

A2k, B2060, CV3D IIRC. Except for Ariadne2 now being called ZORRO8390
nothing should have changed? I tried it last night and I got this:

/usr/bin/make -C raid fastdep
make: *** raid: No such file or directory.  Stop.

I thought I could simply build a kernel before I start creating kernel-patch
and -image packages :-(

Christian