Re: 68k or m68k port status

Hi,

> > What's happening with the m68k port?
> > - debian-68k [1] has two posts so far this month.
>
> So? I guess this means no user has any problems with debian-m68k, the port
> is in perfect shape. Nothing wrong with that.

Is one of the goals, stated or otherwise, of Debian to produce a
consistent source tree which is the same version across architectures? If
so, maybe there aren't that many m68k related problems.

I suppose most of the work is going on in the architecture neutral parts
of Debian?

John Klos
Sixgirls Computing Labs