Re: Quadra 950 Floppy Drive

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 12:19, Carsten Neumann wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Ray Knight wrote:

> > > CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.linux-mac68k.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/linux-mac68k ?
> > >
> > > If yes, do I need to update with the -A option?
> > >
> > > 	Carsten
> >
> > You need the branch labeled linux-2_2 which will give you the latest 2.2
>
> That wasn't my question.
> Is the CVSROOT OK?
>
> I have both
>
> 	linux-2_2	and
> 	HEAD
>
> hangin' here around, but updating them takes half of eternity and I have lines like:
>
> 	cvs server: [08:43:39] waiting for anoncvs_linux-mac68k's lock in /cvsroot/linux-mac68k/linux-mac68k/Documentation/cris
> 	cvs server: [08:44:09] obtained lock in /cvsroot/linux-mac68k/linux-mac68k/Documentation/cris
>
> in my log.
> This behaviour is since yesterday.
>
> > code.  The HEAD branch is the 2.4 kernel and is not currently functional
> > or up to date as 2.4 development moved to the m68k CVS.
>
> Is there another CVS repository, probably a generic m68k one (besides mac68k)?
>
> Please give me a link to it or the value of CVSROOT + anonymous password.

Sorry I was warning against the use of the -A option for updating as
linux-2_2 is a branch and you'd end up with the HEAD which is 2.4 and
obsolete in that repository.

For 2.2 code:
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/linux-mac68k

According to the SourceForge page.  And be sure to retrieve the
linux-2_2 branch.  I don't use the CVSROOT environment as I'm always
using an existing working directory and I have write access to the
repository.

For 2.4 source you'll want the following:

CVSROOT=:pserver:anon@linux-m68k-cvs.apia.dhs.org:/home/linux-m68k/cvsroot

Or see the page at http://linux-m68k-cvs.apia.dhs.org

Hope this helps.

Ray