From: Michelle Konzack [mailto:linux4michelle@freenet.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 5:36 PM
To: debian-68k@lists.debian.org
Subject: Macintosh IIvx system 7.5.3 plus Debian

Hello,

I have the Macintosch IIvx and a broken OS on it.

Now I have had time to download a newer version of the sytem 75.3.
I have all on one CD but how can I make The Floppys to reinstall
the System ?

Where can I get the List, which SCSI disks are supported ?
I was searching on apple but without success.

The current one has 47 MBytes and I have one DPES from IBM, which
will be a nice Systemdisk for Debian...

Many Thanks in advance
Michelle