Re: Debian Newbie

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 02:23:48PM +0100, Hans Hümmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Peter Slegg schrieb:
> >
> [...]
> >
> > Do these error messages suggest that no-one has ever tried to install Linux
> > on a 68060 Atari ? I would be suprised if it hadn't been tried before.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Peter
> >
> I have installed Linux on my Hades 060. It runs with self-compiled
> kernels 2.2.10 and 2.2.8. Recently I tried to compile 2.4.x but did not
> yet succeed due to the lack of time.

2.4 will need some little changes related to PCI and asm-m68k/io.h
to make Hades work again. I have changed io.h to allow some existing
m68k ISA bridges to work and some changes went in to prepare for the
anticipated Amiga PCI bridges - haven´t heard much about these lately?

Which PCI drivers did the Hades use anyway?

cc´ing to linux-m68k@linux-m68k.org

Richard