Re: jackhammer card support

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 07:07:51AM -0700, guiver ben wrote:
> hello all of you,
>
> sorry to bother you but i found your addresses on a
> bulletin board a search engine turned up.

There's no problem with that, as long as your question relates to Linux,
because helping people out with problems encoundered under Linux/68k is
what this list is for.

However...

[...]
> i have mac 9650 with jackhammer scsi card. i want to
> plug a seagate 18gig cheetah drive i just got, will
> need 80 to 68 pin adaptor but thats coming.
>
> anyway: i've tried to find the jackhammer control
> panel, anticipating that i'd need to use this when
> plugging in the drive and installing it/formatting it,
> but i cannot find this anywhere in the mac control
> panels bit nor on the two os disks that came with the
> computer(which i bought second hand).

... that does not seem to be the case.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."