Re: Immediate crash on Amiga

At 13:52 8/19/2002, Steve Hargreaves wrote:

I can run Amiboot, which gets as far as uncompressing the Kernal, and then when it tries to launch the kernal, my system hangs. Sometimes it'll get as far as a
black screen with a small single pixel high white bar at the bottom (just left
of centre), and other times I get an AmigaDOS guru.

My config is as per my signature. Has anyone else experienced this, and gotten
around it?

Try setting stack size higher. After I did that I didn't experience hangs/crashes
during boot anymore.

Erik