clgen

>> clgen_decode_var()
>> Requested:640x480x8
>> Virtual:640x1440
>> offset:(0,0)
>> greyscale:0
>> Virtual offset(0)
>> each time i change consouls...
>
> Thats a feature, not a bug. But I think this was removed in the latest
> kernel-images, so grab 2.2.20-whatever-is-the-latest-for-your-amiga from
> the net or build one yourself, and this message should be gone.

the version on the cd's is 2.2.19.   i was expecting to be able to parse a
swich to amiboot when it loads the clgen driver to the kernel to stop this?
 there is nothing about this in the doc though.

>> also the blue install screen has vertical white lines all over the
>> place but they go away if i change consouls and come back the the
>> original one again...  them some times they re-apear when i'm
>> scrolling through options....    :-(
>> i have wb 3.1
>> blizzard 2040 +16m ram
>> picasso II+
>> i read of someone having similar problems about two weeks aga but can
>> not find thier question again, after hours of searching..
>
> Sorry, I don't remember seeing that question. What was the question? Who
> cares about the question, when you have the answer...
>
> Christian

sorry, i miss-lead you.  i saw it two weeks ago while i was looking for
answers.  it was some where in the archive dated about 18 months ago, but
the search would not find it for me.  in fact the debian archive search
picks up very few clgen entries, all of which are part of an unrelated
config file i think.   :-(

Regards
--
ANDREW. (shouting as usual)
Being too proud is human kinds greatest obstacle...