Re: URL debian-68k@lists.debian.org

Hi Christian
thanks for the reply

On 18-Jun-02, you wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 01:07:24AM +0000, Andrew wrote:
>> i did a search of the lists.debian.org whith "picasso"and got no
>> hits.. i also did one whith "clgen" and got hits of someones config of
>> some sort....  but i have seen questions relating to these things on
>
> clgen.txt is not good enough for you? It's directly from the author of the
> driver, ok, its not exactly new... but then there is always the source.

yes i've read frank neumans txt on clgen v1.3 12 jan 98
it mentions nothing i can see about my problems..

>> i have gone and bought the install cds from a local shop but in the
>> hope that the clgen problems would be sold on the cds... but no...
>
> Debian does not sell anything, especially no problems.
>
> What CDs did you buy,

they came from a local vendor, linuxwa.com.au they didn't have a mug i could
buy though...  :-)  it took him a while to download them and write them
potato 2.2r6

>> still i get gfx smeg next to the penguin on the boot screen and
>> clgen_decode_var()
>> Requested:640x480x8
>> Virtual:640x1440
>> offset:(0,0)
>> greyscale:0
>> Virtual offset(0)
>> each time i change consouls...
>
> Thats a feature, not a bug. But I think this was removed in the latest
> kernel-images, so grab 2.2.20-whatever-is-the-latest-for-your-amiga from

thanks i'll go looking now

Regards
--
ANDREW. (shouting as usual)