Re: Trouble Floppy Booting an MVME167

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 10:07:01AM -0600, Churchill, David wrote:
> I sorry that I did not explain it very well.
There might be nothing wrong in your explanation, only I have absolutely no
idea abut VME. If you have changed a file which is included in the
boot-floppies, send me the changed file. if only the documentation has to be
updated, send me a diff with your changes. All your long explanations might
be useful for other VME users, but not for me... did you talk with Nick
about this? Maybe he already changed it in CVS?

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato