Debian 2.2 (potato)

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> 2) Potato has been released yesterday, without any last second changes.
> Welcome to the wonderful world of potato.
> Please direct install questions to debian-68k, Mac kernel specific
> questions to linux-mac68k. For the obvious (such as, Penguin-18 doesn't
> work on 030 Macs, and kernel 2.2.10 doesn't work on 030 Macs), please
> set up a web site with the relevant information and download links, and
> post the URL here and to the lists.
http://www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato/

Input, especially from Mac users, is very wellcome. Like improvements to the
installation guides, pointers to partition tools, improved kernels, etc.
Also other common problems and fixes to this (I heard of troubles with the
clgen driver, Picasso IV cards, or maybe its a fastlane problem. I know that
PicassoIV is (somewhat) supported, the problem is not yet solved).
Please tell me if the links or mailtos are not correct, I never mailed to
the mac68k list...

Yes I know the page is not flashy or anything, but then, I never
"programmed" html...

Christian