From: "Chris Baker" <electro@trylon.1939worldsfair.com>
To: "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org>
Cc: "Eric Kurnie" <stuff@kurnie.com>; <debian-68k@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: Potato boot floppies on Mac getting "invalid compressed format"

> "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> writes:
>
> > On Sat, Jun 24, 2000 at 11:15:29PM -0700, Eric Kurnie wrote:
> > > After searching the archives I found someone else that encountered the
same problem, but nobody followed up with a solution, so I thought I'd ask:

> > > I tried both the "macinstall.tgz" from
ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-m68k/current/ and
also the 'mac' directory from the same place. In both cases whenever I try
running Penguin-18 with the "linux" kernel supplied I get the following
message: