Re: Potato Installation Guide

Hi,
On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 10:44:00AM +0100, Mark Scott wrote:
> I have drafted a new guide for the Mac.  I am putting it up on my web site
> and will post a link when it is avaliable for viewing.  I have not had much
> luck placing it in the boot-floppies area directly via CVS most likely due
> to difficulties with my machine.  A vintage IIsi
Any progress with that guide? It seems I will build another set of
boot-floppies, since we need to improve a few things on the CDs. It would be
handy to have the mac quickinstall soon... Remember, it does not have to be
perfect or describe every single detail, thats what the sgml docs are good
for (and they most probably need a lot of updating for m68k...). Just a
quickinstall, quick...

Christian
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz