Re: Test 2.2.10 kernel images/modules/etc. for Atari and Mac

In advance, I want to thank everyone working on the next kernel for mac68k; I
am really looking forward to the next release.

Results on my Mac II with 68030 accelerator, 36mb ram, with 500mb Quantum as
root disk (scsi 0) and 40mb Quantum as swap (scsi 1) (has been booting  and
stable with kernel 2.0.36, using Penguin 1.7):

Gets to partition check, and then:

NCR5380 coroutine is running
scsi0: REQ not asserted phase unknown
STATUS_REG: 00
BASR: 00
ICR: 00
MODE: 00

NCR5380 core release=7
Base_Addr: 0x000000
io_port: 50f100000

NCR5380 coroutine is running
scsi0: destination target 0, lun 0
            command=8(9x08)00 00 00 02 00
scsi0: issue_queue
scsi0: aborting command
scsi0: disconnected queue
scsi0: destination target 1, lun 0
            command=Read (6)00 00 00 02 00

and repeats for a while until it stops altogether.