Re: Test 2.2.10 kernel images/modules/etc. for Atari and Mac

At 2:23 PM -0600 1/24/00, Michael Schmitz wrote:
>Hi,
>
>this is to announce Debian 2.2 (potato) test kernels for Atari and Mac.
>I'd like to know how these kernels perform on a variety of machines, in
>order to see whether they are fit for use in the 2.2 boot-floppies. Please
>post any unusual problems with those kernels to the mailing list(s).
[...]
>The files can be found at:
>
>ftp://m68k.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de/pub/debian-m68k/potato/test-kernels
[...]

The kernel works just fine on my C610 w/Penguin-18 (atleast as far as
booting and playing around in the filesys-ELF-2.0.x-1400K-2.gz ramdisk).

I don't have an HD with linux on it atm, so I didn't put it to much of a
stress test, or test the modules. I'll have to leave that up to someone
else to try.

Cheers - Tony :)

--
Tony Mantler         Renaissance Nerd Extraordinaire         eek@escape.ca