Re: Y2K.

Moin,
On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 04:05:01PM +0100, Andreas Meyer wrote:

> oh my god.... how do you manage to work with a machine in Australia when
> you live in Germany? This machine must always be online, there must be
> Apache installed,  you work with X?
Apache, why? But I think it is installed on kullervo.
When it is used for compiling, it does not matter much how far it is away,
debian has machines all around the world and we all have accounts on
machines which are supposed to be in the US, some are in the netherlands.
Hey, its the net, distance does not matter.
I do not want to "work" on them, we want a slink machine on the net, so all
developers can do recompiles, test their packages, etc.
If I want to use gimp, Ill use the PC under my desk :-)
--
Christian