Installation Performa 600

Hy there !

Thanks for your help. I tried the "noblank" kernel, which
worked fine, so that I can see now, where the keyboard driver
hangs... The installation of the base system is finished and
the installer is back in the main menu. I think the key to the
problem can be found in the keyboard driver, because there are
no other ADB units plugged to the system. I even removed the mouse.
If someone has some further help I would be very pleased to hear.

Dirk