Re: HD probs

*··· hi,*

> Which model?  I've got a Quantum Trailblazer TR84S003 that did the same
> thing. To quote a friend, "Its space-junk now"....

Model: Quantum Lightning 540AT (it`s IDE - sorry, i really forgot to mention that!)
Kernal version: 2.0 - the latest Debian Distibution for the Amiga. Sorry, i`m not too sure exactly
what version it is.

The drive was absolutely fine and still is under AmigaOS (i.e. HD surface-wise).

later,
*stoO*
--
info: