Re: Compiling packages

> I'm a Debian developer with a fast 68040 machine (running Debian, of
> course) and a big SCSI drive, and I'd like to help build packages for
> Debian/68k.
>
> Where do I sign up? :-)

You just signed up. I'll forward you the instructions for using the
database system we use to coordinate builds, and Roman or James should give
you an account on the machine (possibly for the mail-interface as kullervo
is dead slow from over here). James should add you to the build mailing
list, too. Once he resurfaces.