Re: slink_cd: mapping file support needed

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Chris Lawrence wrote:

>A HFS mapping file, like the following, should be used by mkhybrid
>(with the -map option):
>
># ext. xlate  creator  type    comment
>.hqx   Ascii  'BnHx'   'TEXT'  "BinHex file"
>.mov   Raw    'TVOD'   'MooV'  "QuickTime Movie"
>.deb   Raw    'Debn'   'bina'  "Debian package"
>.bin   Raw    'Debn'   'bina'  "Floppy or ramdisk image"
>*      Ascii  'ttxt'   'TEXT'  "Text file"
>
>(Swiped from the boot-floppies patch posted by Michael Schmitz).

OK, I'll see what I can do with it...

>Also, I noticed that a mkisofsrc isn't included in the slink_cd package.

??? Oh, OK. The tar.gz version contains one, but my .deb doesn't. Missed
it...

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there