Re: mkfs question

I'm sorry, I did mean formatting the drive for Linux partitions.  I forgot
that mkfs comes after this step.  So far, I've tried every MacOS partition
application I have come across: pdisk, Drive Setup, HD SC Setup, without
success.  Is there any other way of partitioning an m68k internal IDE
drive with Linux partitions?

| Matt Dunford	          |
| udunfm00@umail.ucsb.edu |