re:Re: Doesn't ether work with Quadra700?

>>  I am using kernel (2.1.131-981230) and System_981227_map on Quadra700.
>>Ether doesn't seem to work as for me though it wants to install a main package
>>through ftp.  Quadra seems to be aware of Ether. But, there is no answer even
>>if ping-command is used for the other hosts.
>
>Make sure the booter option "Don't disable VBL interrupt" is _unchecked_.
>	Michael

Thank you for your comments.  But a problem seems to be in others.
I got errors when trying to 'Configure Device Driver Modules'. The errors are:

can't open: /lib/modules/2.1.105/modules.dep
can't cd to /lib/modules/2.1.105/

I don't know the concrete way of solving it , though it seems
to use dpkg-command by the comment in September.

Please tell me the way of solving.
Thank you.

koyama@aed.tepsco.co.jp