Re: mkfs question

Thank you for the reply.  That's just the problem.  I don't have a SCSI
drive.  I've got a Performa636CD (Quadra 630 series) with an internal IDE
hard drive, which I would like to put some kind of Linux or BSD on.  If I
could only format the drive with a mkfs application, I think I could take
it from there.  Is there anyway I could use mkfs on my drive from a remote
location?  Or is there another mkfs application written for IDE drives?